Saturday, November 12, 2011

wipe out!

today i made cloth wipes. and boy, did i make them. i started to feel like a factory worker. my mom is loaning me her serger, which makes the wipes a piece of cake. but i made about 80 wipes. that's a lot of serging.

thanks mom!!

 the holiday boutique at milkworks is ONE WEEK AWAY!!! and the next saturday after that is a launch event for a maternity clothes website, then the circle me 2 day winter collective. i hope i can make (and sell!!) enough stuff.

wipes before.....

wipes after!

i also worked on 3 cute brushed corduroy dresses tonight. i feel like there is so much i still have to do....oh, wait, there is. more shoes! my goal is to make 6 more pairs to add to my "stock." and felt "play" taco kits, and lavender sachets and tag blankies.....it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment